BLOC Design-Build, LLC is a leading supplier of custom-designed integrated technology solutions for clients requiring large-scale hardware and software automation. We provide these services to municipal water and wastewater entities, industrial/manufacturing clients, and oil and gas producers. As service integration partners with numerous major suppliers of components and software, we provide electrical and instrumentation services and supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) systems through a variety of delivery methods, especially design-build. We create the control and management systems you need in our UL 508A certified panel shop, delivering the exact system that fits both your technical and financial requirements.
We’re dedicated to delivering quality projects and are often selected to complete projects started by other teams. Our firm comprises a diverse array of employees who average 10 or more years of experience. This unique mix of personnel with knowledge of multiple systems augments our team’s overall skill set. Motivated and curious, BLOC’s highly trained personnel can solve multiple complex problems on projects such as:
• Underbid contracts with never-ending change orders – our expertise allows us to price projects correctly the first time and to present you with a fair and equitable solution for both new projects and those at risk.
• Projects that are languishing due to no follow-through – when you select BLOC, we’ll complete your job in a timely manner. You can rely on us.
• Software Issues – our team is adept at reverse engineering “proprietary” software or repairing software that was compromised during the design or installation process.
• Incompatible parts – the BLOC team creates order out of chaos when presented with a jumble of mismatched components – we will assemble the pieces you need to make your system operate properly.
The BLOC team understands the most common software that guides the hardware. We regularly work with indusoft for HMI applications and Allen Bradley for top-of-the-line programmable logic controllers (PLCs). We’re also adept with Siemens, Modicon, a host of programs from other suppliers, and numerous branded solutions built on a variety of platforms.
Our service integration partners include:
• Phoenix Contact
• Dedicated Controls, LLC
• Total Energy Solutions, an industry leader in standby power
As a service integration partner for numerous manufacturers, BLOC can provide you with discounted product pricing and brand-certified technicians for each of these product lines.
Whatever your system or software needs, we’re there to help you succeed. BLOC’s project management team provides smooth, seamless design and installation of process technologies for each of our clients. In essence, we bridge communication between suppliers, designers, contractors, and you, allowing you to focus on your business rather than the technology that drives, monitors, and protects your systems. This philosophy guides our attitude and actions as we develop your project. BLOC assembles teams of engineers, architects, and contractors who provide the results you seek: one-source responsibility, timely project completion, and budgetary control.
BLOC coordinates all aspects of the project from start to finish. We focus on cooperation and consensus during the project to ensure your custom-built solution meets your technical, protection, and delivery/installation needs. The BLOC team understands the intense technical and schedule discipline required to create custom solutions in design-build, public private partnership, and design-bid-build delivery methods.